Client: Daniel Savoy, Ph.D., Professor and Chairperson, Department of Art History & Digital Media Art at Manhattan College.
Project Overview: 3tone Digital was hired by Dr. Daniel Savoy to develop a website for his new book and research project, “Architecture of The Soul”. The primary goal was to create an interactive platform that stands as an online resource.
- Platform: The website was crafted using Elementor, a leading website builder known for its flexibility and user-friendly interface. This choice facilitated a streamlined development process and allowed for a high degree of customization.
- Rapid Turnaround: One of the achievements of this project was the swift two-week turnaround from the receipt of assets to the launch of the site. This efficiency in development did not compromise the quality or functionality of the final product.
- Video Integration: To enhance user engagement and provide a multimedia experience, the site features integrated video content. This element not only adds a dynamic layer to the user’s journey but also serves as an interactive medium to convey the book’s themes.
- Gallery Integration: An integral part of the site is the gallery section, showcasing various images and artworks relevant to the book. This gallery was designed to be both visually appealing and user-friendly, ensuring a seamless browsing experience.
- Responsive Design: Recognizing the importance of accessibility across devices, the website was designed to be fully responsive. This ensures an optimal viewing experience on various devices, from desktops to smartphones, enhancing user engagement and reach.